Thursday, April 12, 2018

Joy Comes in the Morning

I’m awake. I laid here and spoke with Jesus about what the day will look like. The children still sleep. My in-laws are a room over on the third floor of the Courtyard Hotel. Everything around me is silent but the joy in my heart is deafening. I have no doubt that the angels are celebrating the sovereignty of the Lord as are feet are being planted on the path that He has set before us. 

Ahead, there is the hustle of preparing four children for an international flight, anxiety of a new adventure, and eventual signs of anxiety of something new.


Your grace is sufficient. This is all for you Jesus. Your word tells me that all things are held together by You. I will trust in You. Thank you for loving us so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment